My Weekend “WP1

On Friday we had school. But after school I took the bus home and once I got home I  just chilled in my room. I just hung out at home that day till later at like 6 I left and went to go play football at the park. After that we went to my friends house and we hung out there for a while. After a while we went to my other friends house for a while then we met up with some people and hung out outside and went doorbell ditching. The next day I my dad took me home and we hung out for a while then he dropped me off. that day i mostly just played video games in my room. I also hung out with my neighbors that day for a while. The next day I went to church then i went to water polo practice. After practice my dad picked me up and we went to dutch bros. ( A place where you can get drinks.)  Then he dropped me off a home and I went inside and played video games. Then later I went outside and hung out with my neighbor. After a mostly played video games for the night and my mom made pastor tacos for dinner!

2 thoughts on “My Weekend “WP1”